Are you someone who is organized and detailed-oriented?
If you answered “yes” to this question, then we have an opportunity for you!
Our administrative team is essential to the ongoing objectives and goals for each and every project.
The administrative team’s focus can be summed up with one word, “support.” They are here to support our customers, help answer their questions and direct them to the right department. They are also here to support each and every Principle Enterprise employee. This support allows us to meet project goals, create a safe and friendly work environment and assist in providing the quality care our customers expect and deserve.
We are proud of what we do and the level of service standards we hold for all of our team members. The administrative team ensures our standards are maintained and our eyes are always on the prize.
If you’re ready to help us provide the support it takes to continue our growth as a member of the administrative team, apply now and let’s schedule an interview!
Billing / Payroll Coordinator
Principle Enterprises is looking for a full-time Billing & Payroll Coordinator to join our growing team in our Canonsburg, PA office location!
- Updating and maintaining billing records and accounts, including customer tracking spreadsheets
- Ability to accurately invoice clients and customers for products and services
- Daily processing of hourly employee timesheets to ensure employees are paid correctly
Qualifications / Skills:
- Effective computer skills to input to use bookkeeping and account management software in a timely and efficient manner, with an emphasis on MS Excel proficiency
- Strong communication, including writing, speaking, and active listening, and the ability to work well with others
- Great customer service skills, including interpersonal conversation, patience and empathy
- Organization, time management and prioritization abilities
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Basic math, bookkeeping and accounting skills
- Full medical, vision, & dental benefits begin immediately
- Paid time off / vacation
- 401k plan with employer match